Begin your review
Joseph DiFrancesco’s Draft Four of Sentient USA Pilot script is ready for review.
Click on the latest draft of the Pilot script (left) to view.
Read the beat sheet summary here.
Submit your review by June 14th 2019.
Your points will be added to the Leaderboard.
Don’t forget, participating in each of the reviews/tasks for 2019 earns a bonus 25,000 points IP.
Also, all delivered, commissioned drafts are now recorded on the record of drafts page.
Thanks so much for participating.
Post an apocalyptic attack, JJ, a power company lineman, finds himself injured, confused and searching through the heavily wooded region of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Having received a text from his fiancée Lindsey shortly before the attack – one which alludes to their relationship being in jeopardy – he knows she is working her station at the Kinzua Dam. He fears she may be one of only a few people left who know how to stave off disaster.
Spotting early signs of pending dam failure via swelling rivers and changing waterway patterns, he tries to make his way to the Kinzua Dam before there’s a breach in the heavily damaged structure.
Review task one
Read, rate and comment for 2000 points.
- Please ensure you read the reference material. Everything you need to know about the alien life-form and the latest formula guide.
- Read the script.
- Rate it using the 1 – 5, star review system that features on the post.
1 star = poor
2 stars = OK but not engaging
3 stars = engaging but it needs serious work
4 stars = very engaging
5 stars = a page turner
- Log in to the Sentient.TV site and leave a comment on how the work can be improved at the bottom of the post for that script’s review. The comment must be no longer than two paragraphs. Save larger reviews for Task two, (below).
- Confirm you have completed this for your points by emailing the HOD at email@example.com or messaging via the site, (the safest bet).
- Questions? Contact the HOD.
Review task two
Create a review for 3500 points.
- Create a 2 – 10 page Word / PDF document.
- You may review the work based on any criteria. Your objective is to help the Author improve the work.
- Email your review to the HOD at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Questions? Contact the HOD.
Task Two reviews
Review task three
Answer the author’s four questions below for 2000 points.
Elaborate! Give the Author some content he can use to enhance the work.
Send your answers in Word or PDF format to the HOD at email@example.com .
Confirm you have done this using the Sentient.tv site’s messaging system.
Your answers will be posted to the site for viewing.
Contact the Author directly to seek clarity re the Qs.
1) Are the primary characters compelling, do you empathize?
Task Three answers
The next work in this round to be published will be Geoff Dupuy-Holder’s Sentient UK, then Sentient Australia and finally either the science work of Jule Rustemeier and Craig Cooper’s Sentiology, (the science behind the work) and/or Nikita Ivanenko’s Sentient Russia.
From there on, Sentient Australia will take the lead to deliver fast plot advances and insights. The new plan’s objective is to enable our team to complete development of the Pilot and Season outline for each of the works, including Africa so we can take the works to market. We are already getting a lot of interest from some key players. Now, we have to deliver.
This entry was posted on Monday, April 29th, 2019 at 5:57 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.