By Nicholas Andrew Halls
Synopsis: After escaping dinner with his family to attend a party with his girlfriend just outside Dortmund, Germany, a sheltered gamer witnesses the meteor shower overhead. The red snow that follows is just the first in a series of bizarre incidents that will culminate in a group of young adults, locked in a basement, fearful for their lives
Location: Dortmund, Germany
Tagline: Just don’t give in to peer pressure
Read, rate, review
Signed-in members can:
- Read the author’s script
- Rate it using the gold star system, (above the author’s photo)
- Review the script by adding comments at the bottom of this page
Got a visual idea for the look of this work? Pin it to our, ‘Day one’ Pinterest board.
Guide to rating
Here are ten points to consider for ten stars:
- Title and synopsis – Do they grab you?
- Concept – Is it engaging?
- Format – Is it formatted correctly?
- Interesting character/s
- Drama-conflict, (is it sophisticated, enticing, engaging?)
- Film-ability (Is it do-able even as an animation?)
- Does it end on a page-turner? (is there suspense?)
- Gap, (does the author use gap?)
Don’t know what 1-10 refers to?
Then, award 1-10 stars based on your gut OR you can check out our, ‘Learn the secrets’, notes right here.
Guide to review
Comment below to assist the writer with your ideas and issues with their work, (play nice, leave the biting to the infected).