By Jacqueline Smyth
Location: Air France flight on route to Paris
Synopsis: Infection is unleashed mid-air over Paris
Read, rate, review
Signed-in members can:
- Read the author’s script
- Rate it using the gold star system, (above the author’s photo)
- Review the script by adding comments at the bottom of this page
Got a visual idea for the look of this work? Pin it to our, ‘Day one’ Pinterest board.
Guide to rating
Here are ten points to consider for ten stars:
- Title and synopsis – Do they grab you?
- Concept – Is it engaging?
- Format – Is it formatted correctly?
- Interesting character/s
- Drama-conflict, (is it sophisticated, enticing, engaging?)
- Film-ability (Is it do-able even as an animation?)
- Does it end on a page-turner? (is there suspense?)
- Gap, (does the author use gap?)
Don’t know what the hell this lot refers to? Then, go with your gut or check out the original briefing. You can award 1-10 stars.
Guide to review
Comment below to assist the writer with your ideas and issues with their work, (play nice, leave the biting to the infected).